How To Reset Your TruthFinder Password
Learn how to reset your TruthFinder password.
How-To: Reset your TruthFinder.com password
How Do I Reset My TruthFinder Password?
Enter Your Email Address:
- Go to TruthFinder Login Page
- Click the blue "Forgot your Password?" link
- Enter the email address you used to create your account
- Click the green "Send Password Reset Link" button
- You will receive an email from TruthFinder
- Check your "Spam" or "Promotion" folder if you cannot find it
Reset Your Password:
- Open the password reset email you received
- Click the large "Reset Password" button
- Enter a new password and click "Reset Password" button
- You will be redirected to the TruthFinder dashboard
Try the NEW TruthFinder App on the Google Play Store
Frequently Asked Questions
Until TruthFinder engineers perfect retina-scanning technology, all accounts are password protected. Safeguarding your account is our top priority. But if you lose your login information, it’s still easy for you to change or recover your password.
How Do I Make A Strong TruthFinder Login?
We do everything we can to secure your info. But there are some things you can do to strengthen your security settings.
Protect your TruthFinder account by creating a strong password. Please choose a password that meets the following criteria:
- It’s at Least 8 Characters Long
- It doesn’t include your username or real name
- It’s a combination of uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters (#,$,%,@, etc.)
- It isn’t a word from the dictionary
- It’s different from other passwords you use
Additional Tips for a strong password:
- Longer passwords are more likely to be immune to “brute force” hacks. You might even consider making your password into a short sentence.
- Your name shouldn’t provide any clues to your password. And as much as you want to, using your pet’s name as a password is a bad idea.
- The strength of a password is equal to its complexity.
- Unique words are much harder to crack. For example, you might use an intentionally misspelled or made-up word.
- If you use the same password for your email account, your Facebook account, and your TruthFinder account, it will be very weak. A hacker would only have to crack your email login info to access all your other accounts.
How Does Password Recovery Work?
Did you lose your password? No problem. Simply go to the TruthFinder login page and click on “Forgot Your username or password?” Enter your email address, and we’ll email you with instructions on how to reset your password.
How Do I Change My Password?
Sometimes, it’s just fun to change things up. If you want a brand new password, go to “Account” in the top navigation bar and select “My Profile.” Under “Create A New Password,” type in your brand-new password. Type it again into the second box to make sure you got it right. Then save your changes.
How Are My Password And Login Info Protected
We secure every login and transaction with 128-bit encryption. No one on our member care team will ever ask you for your password. If you are contacted by someone claiming to be from TruthFinder, and they ask for your password, don’t provide your information. Instead, let us know! All emails from us should only come from the truthfinder.com or truthfinder.email domains.