How To Login To Your TruthFinder.com Account
Learn how to login to TruthFinder.com
How-To: Logging in to your TruthFinder Account
How Do I Log In To My TruthFinder Account?
- Go to TruthFinder Login Page
- Click the grey "Forgot your Username or Password" link
- Enter the email address you used to create your account
- Click the green "Submit" button
- You will receive and email from TruthFinder
- Check your "Spam" or "Promotion" folder if you cannot find it
- Open the email you received in Step One
- Click the large "Reset Password" button
- Enter a new password and click "Reset Password" button
- You will be redirected to the TruthFinder dashboard
Try the NEW TruthFinder App on the Google Play Store
Frequently Asked Questions
What Does A TruthFinder Login Give Me Access To?
TruthFinder members gain access to our database of public records. That may include birthdates, addresses, criminal records, and more. Members get unlimited standard background reports.
Is My Login Secure?
Absolutely. We use 128-bit encryption to protect your account. You’re completely protected every time you log in or browse public records.
Will Customer Service Ask For My Password?
No. We maintain several layers of security to protect your password. No one from our member care team will ask for your password.
Help! I Lost My Username And Password
No worries. On the login page simply click the link that says “Forgot your Username or Password?” Enter your email address. You will receive your reset password via email.
What If I Forgot The Email I Used When I Signed Up?
If you’re still having problems logging in, contact our member care team at (800) 699-8081. We can help you 24/7, but holiday hours may vary. So feel free to give us a call even if it’s in the middle of the night.
I Want To Change My Login Information
Changing your TruthFinder login and password is easy. Simply go to the “Account” dropdown menu in your dashboard and click on “My Profile.” From there you can change your name, email, phone number, and password.
Why Can’t I Access My Account?
Your membership subscription automatically renews at the end of each billing cycle. If you can no longer access your account, we may have run into a billing problem. Please contact our member care department.