Is TruthFinder Legit?
Learn more about our world class background search engine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Before you sign up for TruthFinder, you may be asking yourself, “Ok, is this website really legitimate?” We don’t blame you. With so many shady online businesses out there, it’s hard to know when you’ve found a company that’s truly honest and dependable.
TruthFinder’s mission is to deliver detailed, thorough background reports on people in the U.S. Rest assured that the data in our reports comes from real, official sources. TruthFinder is a safe, reliable website. We do everything we can to make sure that our reports are accurate and credible.
There’s No TruthFinder Scam or Ripoff
TruthFinder is not a fraud or a ripoff. We are a 100% trustworthy business. Our goal is to provide affordable online background checks to people in the U.S. Please remember that we simply compile public data. We do not own the public record databases. Sometimes, due to circumstances beyond our control, the information in your report may be incomplete, or out-of-date. If this has happened to you, we sincerely apologize! We do everything in our power to make our reports as accurate as possible, but some states and counties do not release their records to the public, which sometimes impacts the quality of our data.
Our product charter outlines our mission, vision, and values. Here are a few important takeaways from the TruthFinder charter.
- We will strive to delight our customers and nurture our relationship with them. The overall customer experience will put TruthFinder members in control of their memberships and maintain the anonymity of their searches.
- The user experience will be clean, modern, and easy for anyone to understand. It will be clear what value we can provide and what we can’t. We want true feedback directly from customers to create a user community with which we can further engage and understand our customers’ needs.
- We understand that advertising sets the initial expectations and want them to be in line with the features and experience we provide.
- We value the ability to quickly change to meet market needs as well as internal insights into the effects of optimizations.
- We will seek out market insights, maintain the right TruthFinder image, and broaden the appeal of our services while delivering on the expectations these set. We will not market or advertise low quality data.
- At the heart of TruthFinder is the delivery of public records data. We will strive to find the highest-quality, most accurate data.
- We will maintain the highest standards for reliability and continue to keep high customer satisfaction.
Customer satisfaction is very important to us, so if you have questions or concerns about TruthFinder, please give us a call at (800) 699-8081, or visit TruthFinder reviews to let us know what you think.